• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Swap/Part X. SSP Chrome Fuchs 5x130 (Mine) for 5x112 (Yours)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yachty

Reaction score
Usually all at sea and three sheets to the wind!
OK, I bought some SSP Chrome Fuch from a mate of mine. They are 5x130 stud pattern, 2x4.5 & 2x5.5. They are brand new, never mounted and never had tyres fitted. He changed his mind and I snapped them up.

They were destined for my vert, but in the meantime, I bought a '71 Westy which has 5x112 stud pattern.

If anyone out there has some 5x112 SSP chrome fuch in the same condition and wants to swap, drop me a line ;)

Or, cash price £475 plus postage. Wheels located in South West.

sorry i dont quite understand your post , probably me being thick :roll: what is the cash price on these ? and do they come with bolts centre caps ?

sorry to be a pain , i m asking for a friend whos out and about at the minute

chris

hi ,
i was about to buy a a pair of detaled & polished 15 by 4.5 & a pair of 15 by 5.5 from SSP

i didnt really want the chrome ones
but i can buy them with a 2 yr warrenty for £98 per corner ,

so how about £60 per corner shipped

regards carl

crede999 said:
sorry i dont quite understand your post , probably me being thick :roll: what is the cash price on these ? and do they come with bolts centre caps ?

chris

Hi Chris

I was trying to trade my brand new, unused but past the return date 5x130 stud pattern SSP Chrome Fooks for a set of Brand new, unused 5x112 stud pattern SSP Chrome Fooks. Just on the off chance someone was in the same situation as me. ;)

They come with caps and nuts and valves as supplied by SSP.

Or I'll take £475 plus postage.

Wheels are located in the South West.

carlo said:
hi ,
i was about to buy a a pair of detaled & polished 15 by 4.5 & a pair of 15 by 5.5 from SSP

i didnt really want the chrome ones
but i can buy them with a 2 yr warrenty for £98 per corner ,

so how about £60 per corner shipped

regards carl

Hi Carl.

Sorry mate, I´m not that desperate to sell. Happy Polishing ;)

yachty said:
crede999 said:

chris

Hi Chris

I was trying to trade my brand new, unused but past the return date 5x130 stud pattern SSP Chrome Fooks for a set of Brand new, unused 5x112 stud pattern SSP Chrome Fooks. Just on the off chance someone was in the same situation as me. ;)

They come with caps and nuts and valves as supplied by SSP.

Or I'll take £475 plus postage.

Wheels are located in the South West.

thanks for the reply fella hes going to pass this time good luck with the swap/sale ;)

chris

Latest posts