• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE - FLAT 4 CHROME 4.5" AND 5.5" FUCHS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoopie

Reaction score
So this is the deal guys:-

2 x 4.5" Chrome Fuches in lovely condition with 165x65x15 Bridgestone Potenza slam tyres on them with 6-7 mm of tread. All fittings and centre caps in place.

2 x 5.5" Chrome Fuches in lovely condition with 165 x15 Tigar standard profile tyres on them with 6-7 mm of tread. All fittings and centre caps in place.

1 x 5.5" Porsche red space saver steel spare with 165x65x15 tyre

4 x aluminum spacers

I bought these off Simon Pace (Pacey on VZi - guy with the lowered and narrowed white Fasty) a few years back. He had them on a split panel van and I have never fitted them to a vehicle, so they have been dry stored whilst I've had them.

All the wheels are in fantastic condition. The only fault I can see is a little bit of chrome bubbling on the machined inners of the rims. I suspect this is down to brake dust, but its only minor and no chrome has come off - I rather be completely honest. The faces of all the rims are 100%

PRICE - £850.

New Flat 4 rims are avaialble at Coolair (assuming they are in stock?) and the rims only retail for £770. I paid £950 for the above so I'm making a loss and you are getting tyres, fitting, balancing, spacers and a spare for £80 over the new cost - I think that is fair.

Please email dexter.hoopie AT hotmail.co.uk. If you want I can send you pictures, but TBH they are chrome rims with rubber on them, so I don't think they show you any more than the description above and any other picture you look at on the net, but no problems if you want some.

NOTE - I will swap these with cash my way for a set of 4.5 and 5.5 polished alloy SSP Fuches. I will also sell the rims without the tyres if that helps anyone.

Cheers

Glenn

Latest posts