Swiss cheese bus!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdeano

Reaction score
The wife had to use the bus yesterday and we had the floods around our area, absolutely pissed in the floor area!!, not through rust or rot, got new floor pans, just little holes everywhere!!, mostly in the cab area under seats, must be for wiring to go thru etc, just ordered some rubber bungs off ebay and going to glue them in, no wonder the floors rot thru!!

Hole for brake fluid resevoir pipe which should be full of pipe.

hand and foot controls all require exits but not under the seating, the walk through has a few holes and should have small rubber bungs in place

Any others? off the top of my head I cant think and its cold and wet outside

Got 2 holes under each seat about 5p size, new floor pan and the holes look like they were pre drilled, couple of little ones over rear wheel archs, still let a bit of water in but not much, and like u say around the pedal area where most came in, neighbour says get a strip lamp and put under the bus when its dark and go inside and you should see the light through every hole, keep moving the lamp down the bus till you reach the other end!, sounds a bit daft to me

Latest posts