• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Table and chairs.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mrs Ozziedog has taken it upon herself to come home with a new table and chairs. She has got a table as big as my bus :shock: and eight YES `fu**ing eight chairs, it might come in handy if I get fed up sitting in one place, as I`ll have six or seven to choose from. There is only me and her, not counting the fish as they rarely dine with us. :lol: .
So the upshot is ,, we have a table and chairs to get rid of, this set only has six chairs, four regular and two carvers (with arm rests). It`s solid pine and 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" thick, it seats six as it is and opens up another 18" or so. The table has a few scratches etc because it`s real pine (soft wood) I think it looks fantastic and she says I`m an old fart and it`s old fashioned. It`s 62 " long closed and add 18" if you extend it. It`s 39" wide and is Oval ish in shape. The seats could do with recovering and I`ve done them once or twice before, they only need recovering because she lets the nephews stand on the chairs while they are eating :roll: now what`s that all about ? I will swap this little lot for anything rather than see it go to the tip :shock: , Yes she wants me to take it to the tip this weekend but i`ll be at the Bristol VW fandango. Anybody that would like this, would they please call me on 07723 069 937 and come and pick it up in Kingswood Bristol.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, How many chairs ?????? :mrgreen:

8) You are exactly right Rich, I just wanted to offer it here first. Breaks my heart when I see all that stuff going through the tip. I have to bite my tongue when I`m there :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen: