Talking Heads

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablodog

Reaction score
Mooooornin,

quick question for a friend in need! Who sells the best quality twin port heads these days for a standard 1600....... :?:

Don't worry about answering this as he has bought a set of heads from Germany anyway! Some people are soooo impatient tsk tsk ;-)

pablodog said:
Don't worry about answering this as he has bought a set of heads from Germany anyway! Some people are soooo impatient tsk tsk ;-)

Lol,,, and I’m thinking about a psycho killer, and she was, mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,It’s just my age :mrgreen:

My £0.01😉

I am using AA500 heads. The reason? Very good quality alloy that does not become cheese when machined; modern heart shaped combustion chamber that burns more efficiently and reduce head temps; ports around 15% bigger as cast, and last and more important, a lot of clear passages for the air to circulate through the head. Just as good if not better than a stock VW head.
So it’s a no brainer imho.

Ps: i have tried and used every brand available on the market today and i chose the AA’s based on my own experience with what’s available today. The worst is Autolinea, which is so horrible amongst all the issues that they have different size chambers from one side to the other. Yes, two sizes, 2 cc difference! In all the heads i tested!!😡😡

Abel😃

Latest posts