• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tax Exempt 73 LHD Tintop Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dansilv

Reaction score
NEW PHOTOS ADDED - NEW WHEELS ETC
£8,900 OVNO
TAX EXEMPT

For sale is our tin top westy, who goes by the name of Bullet:

1972 Westfalia Tin Top, left hand drive, manual, tax exempt, MOT til June 2012, 1600cc, ready to go camping. Sailed through its MOT on arrival and is now fully UK registered with nice new classic plates. All original Westy camping interior, rock and roll bed, cooler, sink, wardrobe, stroage cupboards, electric hook up and iPod adapter. Nice white band tyres and freshly powder coated white wheels (about to be fitted). Paint is original, key for doors and ignition all present. The underneath is solid as you can see in the pics.

Full service carried out recently including oil change, new brake pads, replacment steering rods fitted and full safety check.

Drives really well, a really solid bus. If you want to ask me any more questions or request further pics feel free to ask.

Pics here: http://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff507/dansilv/BULLET/

£8,900 ovno

Feel free to PM, text, call or email me. Details below:

Mob: 07854260408
Email: [email protected]

We are in Leigh on sea in Essex by the way.

Thanks, Dan
DSCN2615.jpg

Call/text anytime to discuss this solid, original, Westfalia 07854260408 Dan

Forgot to mention, also included in sale will be a large roll of replacement mustard colour vinyl for the interior and an official VW birth certificate confming tax exemption.

Would consider a p/x on something aircooled, if it still meant a reasonable chunk of cash my way......

I'll be around all of this sunny weekend (with the kettle on) if anyone wants to come to view and test drive Bullet.
Let me know........ Dan 07854260408

Photobucket link to new photos now updated. I will add some more in when the new wheels go on next week.
http://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff507/dansilv/BULLET/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just to Emphasise to the guys its an early 73 built and registered back end of 72 hence the late shape and tax exemption

1972 on an L - Manufactured in September '72 so tax exempt by the skin of its teeth!

Latest posts