• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

tax exenpt late bay project, complete

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrocars

Reaction score
type 2 late bay, is on m reg but log book and old tax states that is tax exempt, left hand drive with front bench, no walk through, is not a converted van. has interior in back, witch includes, gas burners grill,sink,with electric,battery pump, lots of storage space. tin top with only small sunroof to front, bed and poll for table, curtains and luver window, sat on 15 inch weller wheels with good tyres, has replacement engine believe to be a "tes" 1641 engine witch runs, the bus has been stood in a garage for 6 years, brakes are binding will start with the help of jump leads.
the outside will need some work, the sills both sides will need welding, repair is needed to the roof gutter at rear above rear door, passenger side door will need repair to under side, drivers door ok, front clip will need work or replacement, bottom rear quaters will need work. the underside is good as far as i can see, all main chassie looks to be solid. this van is an ideal project as all parts are there and nothing needs to be sorced.
you are more than welcome to veiw this van as i would reccomend, i will deliver within 30 miles of street in somerst, where the van is, for more info you can call me on 07967521891, if she doent sell i will be breaking her for spares, cheers neil
chars16thpromoldbus079.jpg

chars16thpromoldbus074.jpg

chars16thpromoldbus072.jpg

chars16thpromoldbus076.jpg

chars16thpromoldbus075.jpg

chars16thpromoldbus081.jpg

chars16thpromoldbus085.jpg

chars16thpromoldbus089.jpg

chars16thpromoldbus086.jpg

Latest posts