Teledials

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevenhewkin91

Reaction score
morning all,

im looking to get a set of teledials for the bus.

ive got my eye on a set of staggered wheels (6J and 7J) both E.T 52.3

first question, ive got a standard width beam but i think because of the offsets these wheels should fit in the arch OK. am i right in thinking this?

second question, im running obviously 5x205, can i just fit adaptors from the likes of lime bug to convert to 5x205. something like these? where can i get the bolts/ lugs to use with these?
http://www.limebug.net/product/view/2893/5x205-to-5x130-5-bolt-wheel-adapters-247" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

last question, the centre caps that you get with porsche teledials, do these fit OK with stock hubs. does it clear the grease caps up front and the half shaft at the rear?

cheers

Hello

I'm not sure if they will fit, but those adaptors don't look great. Contact Simon at Buttysbits his are much better, He will probaly have bolts but if not check on ebay.
You will need radius nuts or bolts for the porsche wheel and you should be able to use the original bolts to fit the adaptor to the hub.

If you are interested i have a set of 15x6j 52.3et that i was thinking of selling. I could get some photos if you wanted them?

Latest posts