Tell me about

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that I`m leaving myself wide open here,,, but ,,, tell me about curly wurly. (not the toffee thingy),
It was mentioned at Cheddar several times and sounds like a seam sealer / adhesive type stuff. So ???? what do you think of it before I go and buy some. Thanks as always for the responces and the piss taking (most welcome) in advance :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, :?: :idea: :?:

noddy said:
Is that to go with tartan paint and sky hooks?

Yeah,,, I know what you`re saying, It could be over at that other counter by the long weight !! :lol:
I know I was knacked and wrecked to the tune of six dozen stella`s on that weekend and you may be right Noddy I may have been baited, but it fell flat as I was too chilled to actually join in that conversation, but I do remember most of what happened, and when I knocked that big fellas` cider over. Luckily my mate came down to give me a hand with the drinking and with the walking bit and we still had a couple left :oops: :oops: :oops: But don`t tell no one :roll: So no one`s heard of it then ??? :?: I daren`t ring him up and ask where to get it, ^^^ just in case. Did sound fantastic stuff though !! :!: :lol: ;) :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,, too pissed to take the piss out of 8) 8) 8)

You could try vice versa's (Remember them??). Some have the glue on the inside n some have it on the outside :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
PW, Haven`t corresponded with you for ages, and you had to find this thread didn`t you :oops: :roll: :oops:

Ozziedog,,,,,, ever been had ???

:lol: Moved house and the nice people at virgin media only came and hooked me back up to the world this afternoon

Latest posts