Tescos have new wagons (VolksWagons)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turkish

Reaction score
DSCF0209.jpg

DSCF0210.jpg

DSCF0212.jpg

sorry guys but im not a fan of this. call me a pooper but. i used to work in a factory that played trent fm all day. not good!! and i used to wish that for once they would play the stone roses. but then it dawned on me. these snibbets of cool are what make these snibbets of cool, cool. tesco's know what is "cool" this is why they reach into our lives and take what is "cool" and thrust it into our faces and tell us it is. im fed up of hearing about "jamie oliver has one of those doesnt he". my taste in music is what it is and my taste in motors is too, what it is. if you let tesco believe they have impressed you by this. they will put our icons on display every day till they bore us. sorry to be a pooper.

but to be pickey it looked a bit rough and they didnt even bother with the centre caps. come into our garden, bring the right toys

andewilson said:
sorry guys but im not a fan of this. call me a pooper but. i used to work in a factory that played trent fm all day. not good!! and i used to wish that for once they would play the stone roses. but then it dawned on me. these snibbets of cool are what make these snibbets of cool, cool. tesco's know what is "cool" this is why they reach into our lives and take what is "cool" and thrust it into our faces and tell us it is. im fed up of hearing about "jamie oliver has one of those doesnt he". my taste in music is what it is and my taste in motors is too, what it is. if you let tesco believe they have impressed you by this. they will put our icons on display every day till they bore us. sorry to be a pooper.

but to be pickey it looked a bit rough and they didnt even bother with the centre caps. come into our garden, bring the right toys

my guess is its not a permanent job!!!

yes its a bit rough round the edges, but hey i like it, im guessing its also a loaner, not something tescos have actually bought (feel free to tell us more about this)

wouldnt want to see a fleet of these if im honest

This should be taken as it was meant to be, in gest. Lets not get too serious eh Andewilson take a chill pil :lol: .

This is a bus my mate has been restoring / welding / repairing etc since January not having done this sort of stuff before. He got his MOT Tuesday much to his surprise it passed with flying colours first time.

Yes it's a bit rough around the edges but this is not finished yet. His intention was to get it on the road, do this season then start work again over the winter months.

The decals were just a laugh, some thing to hide whats under neath until as i say he can prep the body and get her sprayed. Looks better like this than with out the decals and all the welding joins etc showing

It has nothing to do with Tescos, the guy managed to come accross the decals.

So you don't like it, your choice but come on

I think it's ace, novelty will wear off but for now i like it and it will surely turn heads

Have you seen the Brace's bread vans based on Brazilian bays? I saw one of these outside my local Tesco Superstore a month or two ago, like the one in the piccy, but the one I saw was a medium brown!

Breadvan.jpg

:D

Danbury Doug said:
Have you seen the Brace's bread vans based on Brazilian bays? I saw one of these outside my local Tesco Superstore a month or two ago, like the one in the piccy, but the one I saw was a medium brown!

Breadvan.jpg

Brilliant, that so funny, we've always said these vans have the aerodynamics of a loaf of bread, now you see it for real, cool lol

USABayDaz said:
This should be taken as it was meant to be, in gest. Lets not get too serious eh Andewilson take a chill pil :lol: .

This is a bus my mate has been restoring / welding / repairing etc since January not having done this sort of stuff before. He got his MOT Tuesday much to his surprise it passed with flying colours first time.

Yes it's a bit rough around the edges but this is not finished yet. His intention was to get it on the road, do this season then start work again over the winter months.

The decals were just a laugh, some thing to hide whats under neath until as i say he can prep the body and get her sprayed. Looks better like this than with out the decals and all the welding joins etc showing

It has nothing to do with Tescos, the guy managed to come accross the decals.

So you don't like it, your choice but come on

I think it's ace, novelty will wear off but for now i like it and it will surely turn heads

sorry dude i didnt realise that it was nowt to do with tescos, i assumed it was another tescos exploit on their way to world domination.

Danbury Doug said:

Breadvan.jpg

They are new brazilian vans, I think they "live" round the corner from where I work as there is a Braces factory there. Unfortunately the drivers dont wave :cry:

i love em all, in fact im gonna turn mine into a Miss Millies chicken bus...............yummy!!! :lol:

Loxy said:
Danbury Doug said:

Breadvan.jpg

They are new brazilian vans, I think they "live" round the corner from where I work as there is a Braces factory there. Unfortunately the drivers dont wave :cry:

Yes I appreciate they're new vans. :D Maybe with the extra weight of all that cladding, the vans are so slow that the drivers have lost their senses of humour! :lol:

Danbury Doug said:
Loxy said:
Danbury Doug said:

Breadvan.jpg

Yes I appreciate they're new vans. :D Maybe with the extra weight of all that cladding, the vans are so slow that the drivers have lost their senses of humour! :lol:

I will try reading all of your post next time, I promise :oops:

Loxy said:
Danbury Doug said:
Loxy said:

I will try reading all of your post next time, I promise :oops:

I should think so too! :D

Latest posts