TFI'S Friday !.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poptop2

Reaction score
TFI'S Friday -- packing the van an off to Wales in the rain .

Glad to be getting away , what about you :?:

Herefordshire for us....roll on 5.30 8)

Hi Malc, I went to Tenby for the day and a night a couple of weeks ago with Mrs Ozziedog and her first night away in the bus so an added bonus. Had a sneaky at the Mumbles on the way back and that was well good too. So all in all, if hell freezes over then she may go again :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, SO !!!! We could be in luck there :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

Symonds yat and coleford for us the bus ran well shame it's pissed down since we got here ... O well

Just got back from the Welsh mountain run , me baybirmingham zed and rickyroo1 5 days of rain mountain road and sunshine , glad we di it -- a 68 two 72s and a brown 78 westy import , we made a strange looking convey ;)

Ozzie maybe you can join us next time -- it will be great to have you along .

Yeah, that`d be great and a shame we hadn`t sorted something before hand as I was at a loose end Saturday night and Sunday, hence the Weston lunch time run :mrgreen: I could have hooked up and given you mottley lot a few pointers on how to dispose of bottles of Stella on a Saturday night :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Next time :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Yeah, that`d be great and a shame we hadn`t sorted something before hand as I was at a loose end Saturday night and Sunday, hence the Weston lunch time run :mrgreen: I could have hooked up and given you mottley lot a few pointers on how to dispose of bottles of Stella on a Saturday night :lol:

man if you lot had only said i have been known to dispose of vast amounts of stella, just tring to do my recycle bit

jth , stella free for 27 days what a joke

blogdroed said:
Whereabouts were you?

Rhayader , Elan valley , Aberystwyth, Morben isaf near Machythleth , then home via nant moch , well stayed at Bridgenorth for the night . four of us , me Zed , Rickyroo1 and baybirmingham ,

ozziedog said:

Mate you would have had to be quick that lot can guzzle , we hadn't set up camp long and some lonely nutter wondered along and got pissed on my beer , jesus these vans attract some weirdo's ;)

I`m no slouch with the Stella disposal as some on here will vouch :mrgreen: I`ve heard,,,,,,,,, only heard mind,,,,, that JTH is a force to be reckoned with ,,,,,, but it could be just one of those rumours that you hear doing the rounds :lol: But I usually win because of the Ozziedog patented cool box that looks after six dozen Stella or so and keeps em cool as ;) Off to Berekely quite soon but that`s only a one dayer :roll: You lot have got to come to Dubs at the Castle next year,, that`s great. I`m not about too much at the moment with work and a few family issues,,,,,,, but next year :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Top Tip,,,,,,,,, Buy shares in Stella,, :lol: ;) :lol:

Latest posts