the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went through the same thing only last month, fortunately (or unfortunately depending on what you think) mine didn;t sell so i'm adapting it to suit our needs

looking though my thread i think i should keep it, but i get board pretty easy, so would rather get another bus to play with, but at the same time not fussed if it doesn't sell :D

dubscum said:
looking though my thread i think i should keep it, but i get board pretty easy, so would rather get another bus to play with, but at the same time not fussed if it doesn't sell :D

The new bus will be the same as the one you have, without all the cool bits, which you will spend on again...........if your that bored, paint ya wheels :lol: If its bus shaped n looks like a bus, its gonna be a bus! May as well be the one you have 8)

Just

keep it mate, dont sell. take on a side project or a wheel project. hunt for some super rare rimage and furb them up to suit your bus.

1ab2c0b5.jpg

bcb5c90f.jpg

ae90e0b4.jpg

50a91925.jpg

36560721.jpg

70eae48f.jpg

523ed706.jpg

b7a8dff8.jpg

23173734.jpg

If I didn't have my single cab I would grab this straight away, its awesome bus!
Price seems dam good to me too!

been playing around trying to get the stance right (in my eyes) and i think its about there, but i'm now bored of my wheels, but i have a trick up my sleeve and materials bought :msn4: and a million jobs to do first though .... like finish my drive :p
641dc865.jpg

9283ecf7.jpg

25c5a5d2.jpg

looks like i'll be keeping it, there was a crack in the paint, so i pulled it off and this came off :? its metal but there was screwed up newspaper in my sill. bollocks, boycey eat your heart out. thats not a nan bread and i'm not passing the problem on, hoodride anyone ?
5e575cf8.jpg

10 weeks till Nivone :shock:
to do list: Not to bad :D
remove and details BRM's in matt black and refit
sort out front stance and lower it a little
replace front popped shock absorbers
get the engine bar shaved
over look the steering box and tighten and add new oil
full service
replace whiper blades
get spare bulbs and fuses
fix drivers door handle