the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice van dude.loving the signwriting.:)

This may sound like a stupid question but how did you wire up your stereo and speakers and what have you used?
I really need a good stereo I'm my van and I have no idea what I'm doing.lol.

stereo just needs wired to the fuse box and earthed mate. the speakers just running off the amp which is hooked up directly to the leasure battery. easy jobs , if you need picture help pm me mate

My mate & I have spoke about paint problem at length now and it's been decided that the vans getting a full respray from the gutters down.
as soon as we have time

bit gutted as I like the van rough and ready

Prep started tonight

null_zps74afc59e.jpg

null_zpsb4ed1a70.jpg

null_zpsb9459daf.jpg

Progress today , got some stuff bolted back on & I painted the bumpers & overriders

null_zps6951b70d.jpg

null_zps66662dea.jpg

null_zpsf2c6ba23.jpg

Overriders gonna be scary low to the ground :shock:

Looks a bit better in the pics of I'm honest . me and my mate Aren't painters...He's a panel beater :lol: just using the bodyshop while the real painter is in magaluf :lol:
Still looks 100x better than it did though !

keeping the vw badge ratty , gotta have something indulgent

Got the bus home this morning , front grill had a bad reaction so getting painted again . bolts weren't long enough for the overriders :| so hopefully get the bumper on later today .

6 days to get it gleaming for my wedding

null_zpse405f749.jpg

Cheers folks

Im sure the zaust is custom built john, Baz knows best.
Dubscum was on stance
Baz on the engine
I'm on paint :lol:

think I'm gonna put steels back on the van & keep the alloys in the shed for a rainy day

Latest posts