the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R&R bed re-fitted today & rear carpet in. interior coming together nicely

That's it for the moment. airshocks , more paint & interior build to come at the end of February

Took the bus away today for service , paint & airshocks.

total engine meltdown on the way there :? good job it was half way to the engine shop

Looks like the tinwear has fell apart :shock: I won't know what's up until it's been looked over, by the time i got it where it was going I just walked away from it & chain smoked about 3 fags

Engine back up and running with a service , new starter motor, new seals & bits.

kinda sickened me a bit , in the mood to sell it now it's cost me a bomb :?

hopefully the feeling will pass as it's still in for air & paint

gutted to hear about the engine.
Wait until you're back cruising around in it and you'll soon forget about how light your wallet feels ;)

gvee said:
gutted to hear about the engine.
Wait until you're back cruising around in it and you'll soon forget about how light your wallet feels ;)

Engine is all good gvee. just needed a major service & new started. My fault really for running it without a service since last year.
I just see shiny bits and think 'yeah it's all good' :lol:

vans now had it's pre season work. engine had a major service , new starter & countless new parts , brake lines etc etc etc ...

front air shock kit fitted & it's had a fake tan & 15" steels applied

back to sorting the interior out now

Cheers chaps. brought the bus home tonight. seems I have a couple of electrical issues to address now .... and so it continues .....

Latest posts