The Dropped Dough Ball

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New toy to be fitted at the weekend! Brand new NOS with the glycerin and everything! and in matching cream!! Oooooo yea 8)

PhonePic001-1.jpg

PhonePic002-1.jpg

8)

Put in the light at the weekend! really bright and an all important accessory! :wink:

8)
Helphos3.jpg

Helphos1.jpg

Helphos2.jpg

:wink:

how much was that light Easy , saw a few at Volksworld for £75 thought it was good price :?: :wink:

I paid less than that for it. It was totally complete with all instructions and the glycerin etc :wink:

Guess what I have just got another one!! I aquired it this week! Totally complete aswell in box really quality nick. :D

Greedy i know but you never know when someone may be after one. 8)

Easy - you have one cool van...does your back seat fold down to be a bed or is it pure sofa? Did you do it yourself...I like it a lot!

Yea the back seat is a full width rock and roll with speakers underneath. I like a big bed! :wink:

I do have a unit that i lift in and out when I go camping thats in the same style as the rest of the van, even has wicker baskets to put your clothes in!!!

Interior was trimmed by a guy up near birmingham, but the woodwork has been redone by myself since then as it wasnt up to scratch. 8) :D

nice one. So it is possible to buy full width r'n'r beds or did you have it made?

No you just buy the rock n roll mounts / springs and buy some marine ply or what ever you want (Marine ply is best) and then just cut the bed to whatever width you want.

Most vans with cabnets have smaller beds, but i wanted maximum room and a spacious feel, so full width bed was for me. My last bay had everything and i wanted to go mimial but practical this time.

You can get the rock n rolll stuff from people like Just kampers, or peak em up cheap at a show 8)

If you look at the foam on the rear seat its benn fasioned so that there is a slight bump in it, to stop you slipping forward when on it. Plus it does give you a good ergonmic sitting postion. (great whe you have some mates in the van for those card evenings when camping :wink:

Thanks Easy - I want the full wdith experience...will come back to you for some advice but basically just get the guts out of a r'n'r bed and extend the wood....cool

Thats it! really easy to do, although you will find the rock n roll bits a tad confusing when you get em, but dont worry there is loads of picks of about in situ. 8)

anything else happened to Mr EZs pimpmobile of late . Any more cool pix be had 8)

Not to much, just been sorting out some electrics as the rear lights decided to have a funny 5 mins. More pics on the way tho next week after vanwest 8)

Right gonna tackle the wiring again! :roll: keep having fevers with too many wires lurking around and dont want it to get to messy, so when i get 5 I will be taking out a load of wires and making every one a tad more accessable.

Here is a couple more piccies that I dont think Ive posted before.

RFTS2Poppy2.jpg

RFTS2Poppy3.jpg

Vansrear4.jpg

PhonePic008.jpg

PhonePic015.jpg

Hope you like 8)

easy...I say it again and again...you bus is MINT. Shiver me timbers.

Latest posts