the future's bright, the future's beige

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popcorn balls

Reaction score
just need to fit my Alpine/Ipod system and i'm done:D

2gxlm3b.jpg

2lsy0dz.jpg

2i88a61.jpg

2yuhg2a.jpg

46ytk3q.jpg

43yi26v.jpg

Great van indeed, loving the black bumper, a nice touch. 8)

very nice

I'm getting tired of posting that cos every early bay is cool!!!

well, the nicely done ones anyway, of which yours most definately is :D

slammedresto said:
though you were selling it??

any pics of your headliner please

Some days i'm selling it, some days i'm definately keeping it!! The van i had my eye on is no longer available so i'll probably keep it now. I've stopped bumping it to the top on VZI and JK anyway............ but if someone waves the cash.................

I guess you've read my headliner reply in technical, i'll try to get you some photo's this week. If you want to see a sample of the plastic stuff, let me have your address and i'll post you a bit, i'm sure there's a few off cuts in the garage - i'm not into tidying up!!!!

I need some 'U' trim for the roof ling/sunroof hole, mine was missing, any ideas where i can get some?

Thanks for the positive comments guys, colour choice wasn't an easy process :? the roof and bumpers are chestnut brown not black btw

That a nice looking van dude. We was talking about changing the colour of our roof and bumpers to something like that, as our van is beige with white roof.

i shouldn't think theres much between them. i would post some pics of mine but i'm a bit new to this computer thing and not worked it out yet.

Looks Great.

Was that an original westy hole in the roof?

How easy was the fitting of the ragtop?

Determined to de-poptop my Westy this year, and get my sunroof fitted.

J :)

dead easy mate - unless you're a complete numpty! :wink:

Yes the original westy hole, you just need to trim the front corners square for the runners to fit.

Beaware that the sunroofs shrink, and if you fit it tight it will end up too difficult to fasten back up. It's difficult to judge how slack to fit it, so i'd suggest hanging it on the washing line for a couple of weeks to let it shrink before you fit it.

Latest posts