The Garage Thread........

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedresto

Reaction score
Following on from the VZI show us ur garages thread, thought i would start an EB one

What you garages like........heres mine

P1020489.jpg

P1020490.jpg

P1020488.jpg

Here is mine with my '71 new project aka "the keeper", don't tell me I have to tidy up the garage I get that from the wife everyday.

parts036.jpg

I rent a unit with my pal, Wally. Garage at home is now inevitably, full of 'stuff' :roll:

unit1.jpg

Lost my garage a few years ago when we moved and unable to find one reasonably local :(

But luckily work supplied this beast

DSCF0892.jpg

Plenty of space, light, power and hot water for tinkering with the smaller elements sadly not quite big enough to get the bus into

DSCF0888.jpg

Empty:

CIMG8652.jpg

With bug (now):

CIMG7801.jpg

With van (previous to bug) - only just got the door to close over it :D - and it has about 5mm of clearance with the door when open...

CIMG7375.jpg

It is my parents garage though, so I will be looking for one of my own soon. My bug will be displaced for a 1997 Passat :lol:

This is what it looked like
DSCF4300.jpg

This car is soon to go, a good clear out and new wooden doors going on, van being lowered by a few inches then in comes the van.

Will post pic when empty and tidy :oops: ;)

Heres mine taken a couple of weeks ago :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

L1010731.jpg

Now that's just showing off Graham :mrgreen:

Here my other garage, on a sunday I let the oldes use it for a car boot and jam stall :mrgreen: :lol:
exhibit02640.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Garage 1;
DSCF1791.jpg

Currently - parts storage
Soon to be - workshop

Garage 2;
DSCN0902.jpg

Currently - ghia storage (albeit with a different Ghia now)
Soon to be - parts storage

Garage 3;
DSCF1789.jpg

Currently - under construction
Soon to be - van and ghia storage

Latest posts