The People VS The Banks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heebee_GB

Reaction score
I watched this, this afternoon and can't stop thinking about it. You may have seen it but just thought I'd share for those that haven't. Can't imagine what it's like to have parasitic bailiffs knocking. I don't think I would stay as calm!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKOa-5GPPg&feature=youtube_gdata_player" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't usually watch this sort of stuff and almost hit the delete key within a couple of minutes, however I sat through it and was glad I did.

Do it.

That took some balls - great work. Still trying to work out whether he was mr bird or not though!

rpp123456 said:
That took some balls - great work. Still trying to work out whether he was mr bird or not though!

We will never though. Whereas we do know that the guy in the shorts and tee shirt pretending to be a locksmith was in fact a representative of the bank. Tw*t.

Somebody could make a sitcom from this I am sure. Ricky Tomlinson would make a great 'Mr Bird'.

How the heck we would get a VW connection in there, I have no idea. :D

I thought this was brilliant, just goes to show what a bit of knowledge, some guts and determination can achieve when standing up to the man.
I think it helped that Mr Birds representative was quite a big fella though! those bailiffs where quite intimating, it would be hard to keep your nerve while waiting for the police to arrive in a normal situation.....

Latest posts