Thinking about going somewhere in your Bus?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retro.james

Reaction score
I've posted this on a couple of other forums but didn't want the EB crowd to miss out.

Want to get out and about in your Bus this year?

If so, maybe we can help.

Camper&Bus are looking for weekends away, short breaks or even just cracking days out you’ve had in your VW Camper, Bus or Panel Van.

We want to include trips from the north, the south, the south-west, the midlands, Ireland, Scotland and Wales – everywhere in the magazine so are looking for people willing to visit some of the campsites we want to include for us.

The details have yet to be finalised but we’re hoping to book some pitches and send some of you to specific campsites to tell us what they’re like and what attractions are in the area that other campers really should visit.

In return for your camping plot we’d want a few words and pictures from you AND you’d get to see your experiences printed in Camper&Bus.

We’re looking for readers from all over the country with their own VW Buses – it doesn’t matter what type or condition they’re in as long as they’re VWs.

If you like the sound of this and are thinking of taking a trip soon-ish PLEASE email me at [email protected] and I can discuss things further with you.

This is a fantastic opportunity to see you, your family and your Bus in the magazine so PLEASE get in touch.

I look forward to hearing from you.

james

Will keep it in mind James, something along the lines of the report i submited on the Dutch 15th Ann Bus Club Meet.
Im off to Ninove but i expect youll have that covered. Doing Dubs@the park later in the year directly followed by a week in the local area so should have something then.

just getting off the axle stands and off the drive would be nice - we have promised ourselves the experience this year with full on road trips. when she's mobile I'll see if the opportunity is still valid........

Latest posts