• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Time wharp 69 devon for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sambasi

Reaction score
I am selling this 1969 rhd devon bay. It has done just under 72000 miles with past mots to backup. The devon interior is complete and mint as is the headlinning and seat covers. The bus is fitted with deluxe door panel from factory and under dash tray net type also mint. Loads of history in past mot's and reciepts going back years. Just had a whole load of new parts list to long to do now i have it all listed 1000s spent. Engine is a recon unit from VOLKSMAGIC and has covered just over 1000 miles from recon fitted with new carb geneator coil leads etc. Just been MOTED had new brake shoes steering drag link and tyres. Also had new seals to window and doors along with cab door scraper and felt channels. Runs and drives 100% just come back from santa pod did'nt miss a beat. Here are some photos contact me on ether 07979 790600 or (daytime) 01789 721789 or [email protected]. Looking for offers around £10000. Come and make me an offer.

This van this a uk RHD model taht has undergone a full restoration some years ago and still looks and drives 100%

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2400.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

Please note sale does not include stella the dog. Thanks