• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tin top Wooden headliner plans

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nora

Reaction score
Bought these many years ago from Grazy on here, now surplus to requirements. Used once but still complete and useable. Templates for all three roof panels and the overhead hinge cover included, £10+postage or collect from Preston area. Postage might be a bit as they are in a large cardboard tube but I can ask on Tuesday.

I'd like these please mate.

I'm away at the minute but if you can pm a postage price when you get a chance we can sort out payment.

Cheer

Jon

Not a problem, i'll get some postage prices and then get back to you. If you don't mind them being folded then that might make it cheaper than a large cardboard tube, let me know which you prefer.

Been looking for a set of headliner plans, have you still got them?

Still available. I can post them as they are in the tube for £11.99 as its classed as a large parcel or I can fold them in half and then they're a medium parcel at £6.05 or fold them a lot then its a small parcel at £3.95 all these are 2nd class tracked.

I'd take them if I'm not jumping in please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

charlie34 said:

Sorry mate but I have second dibs on these and will take them. Nora - you have pm.

BJ1 said:
charlie34 said:

Sorry mate but I have second dibs on these and will take them. Nora - you have pm.

No worries, I thought there must be someone ahead in the queue.

Latest posts