• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

totaly rustfree RHD 1970 earybay £7,000

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

topolino

Reaction score
1970 RHD totaly rustfree earlybay never welded in teal blue imported from south africa,has wide fives and domed hubcaps,1600cc engine with new carb and distributor, looks to be south african exchange engine with twin port heads ,has camping interior with 3/4 rock and roll bed, sink and cuboards, 12 months MOT and 12 months free tax, still has factory underseal and has been waxoiled, has file of south african documentation and UK bills and old MOTs, lokking for £7,000 ,bus is located in beamish, co durham near newcastle upon tyne.

Yep , Newcastle is a long way up-country for me, so Photo's first please -
before ever coming to look see :shock: , but seems to fit my spec (see New Boy looking thread.............). Engine bay photo is a must please...cheers -JIM.

hi, i will be taking some pics in the next couple of days, anyone interested please give me your e-mail address and i will get them sent.

Shame I wont be able to buy my first bus for another 6 months or so otherwise I'd currently be knocking on your door :(

Please can you mail me some pics to e mail address I have pm'ed you with thanks Mark

richard the e-mail address keeps bouncing back, mark i will call you tommorrow morning.

lard said:
any chance of some piccies just out of idle curiosity please? ;)

Looks good from the photos.

bus065.jpg

bus034.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts