• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TransporterHaus Lowering Meal Deal...Beam and spring plates £577.99

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TransporterHaus

Reaction score
Only on earlybay.com

Choose from 2", 3" or 4" narrowed powder coated front beam and adjustable spring plates for just £577.99

Beam specification:
Our tried and tested ball joint beam with needle roller outer bearings and delrin inner bushes. Billet lowering adjusters set at the stock position so you can fit drop spindles if you choose. Precision broached centre boss. Servo mount on both sides for Left and Right hand drive fitment.

Spring plates specification:
Our tried and tested adjustable spring plates. Thousands in use worldwide.
Precision broached. Built in 1" kick. Electroplated black finish. Supplied with inner and outer doughnuts and cover spacers

Terms:
Not included: Beam idler pin, torsion bars, track rods.
Excludes Shipping. Delivery to shows may be possible.
Paypal or credit card transactions +5%.
Deal may be withdrawn at any time without notice.

Has there been any update on your Link Pin bagged beam you mentioned earlier in the year? Don't mind running the prototype ;)
Ta Scott

holeydub said:
Has there been any update on your Link Pin bagged beam you mentioned earlier in the year? Don't mind running the prototype ;)
Ta Scott

yes it's ready (in component form). I will be welding it up when I get back from VW Winterfest next week. The prototype has already been tested on a 72 and it fits well without major mods to the bus.

Whoop whoop :D I shall be eagerly waiting to put my order in, any ideas of cost as a bare unit (without leaves, arms etc) in narrowed 4-5"?

How much for a set shipped to denmark..

My bus is 68'

Regards Simon

IMG_1572.jpg

DSCF1449.jpg

I've been trying to get hold of you Alex . Could you let me know if your coming to volksworld ?

Latest posts