• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bay Lowering Kit. Spindles, Adjusters, Spring plates etc.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ermhello

Reaction score
I am selling these as I have sold my bay and realise that it will be a long time until I am in a position to buy another so I'm selling these to add some much needed funds into my Beetle and Golf. This cost me a small fortune!

Should be pretty much a bolt on solution with the addition of adjusters and end plates which would need welding on if you want to go lower than 3.5"

T2D drop spindles for crossover bay, only seen a years use on the road, also come with brand new nyloc nuts. (will fit late bay if you use THESE)
3" Drop spring plates, been in storage for a while but also brand new
2x Front beam adjusters, brand new Avis style
New unused beam end plates for narrowing the beam (drilled for early and late bay pattern)
Used shocks to suit lowered bay, not sure what they're from (4 in total).
3x 14" Low profile tyres, will check sizes when I'm next at the garage, all part worn but with plenty of tread

I will get some photos this weekend if anyone is interested, I would prefer to sell as one job lot.
£650

Located In Boston, Lincolnshire

Latest posts