Truck mirrors

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGC

Reaction score
looking at the gold EB in camper and bus mag. and really like the chrome truck mirrors. Any one know where I can get a pair just like these????? Cheers all. Andy

http://www.fiftysixdelux.com/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :)

Andy , the ones on Mawgans bus are from my good friend Greg at the Vintage warehouse ;) Heres the link for you all

http://vintagewarehouse.com/Bus_parts.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AND there only $100 a set too .

Kirk there a bit closer to home for you than us :lol: :lol:

Tell Him I set you too ;)

That you sent me? Do I get 10% off or something for mentioning your name? Cause I'm buyin them for my newest project... ;)

And I want that disc brake kit. Oooooh

Hi,

I was thinking about getting these in as a group buy - i have bought some already, and can get a pair, delivered to your door for about £75 :D AFAIK, that's cheaper than anywhere else unless you know any better!

Same as the ones mentioned above too

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers!

Alistair

Hello Deano.... Cheers for that. You are right they are the exact ones. (Ben from EvilBens also told me the same.) He did say, though, that the chrome was poor and needed lots of t.l.c. to keep it nice

Andy

thru_a_lupe said:
yeah they rust like a bugger!

Good job I don't mind a bit of surface rust then as long as it doesn't spread

Sent using Siri on my iPhone 4s and it actually understood me for a change

I wonder if Rimwax would be the way to keep them from rusting :?: :?: or a good dose of WD40... they look so good but I wouldnt pay the best part of £100 for rusting shit chrome :(

Gadget Boy said:
AGC

I find that a good coating of WD40 every two weeks on chrome, usually does the trick, then when going to a show etc , just give the mirrors a wipe over and there like new ;)

:mrgreen:

That's my plan deano
By the way when are we gonna see your next master piece?

Mark

Mark6455 said:
thru_a_lupe said:
yeah they rust like a bugger!

Good job I don't mind a bit of surface rust then as long as it doesn't spread

Sent using Siri on my iPhone 4s and it actually understood me for a change

Alright Mark?
You changed the roof to your van?

Alright gaz
How's it going mate, no I've not why have you seen one similar?
Did you manage to get your bus in your garage?

I'll collect that glass this weekend if your around

aogrady said:
Hi,

I was thinking about getting these in as a group buy - i have bought some already, and can get a pair, delivered to your door for about £75 :D AFAIK, that's cheaper than anywhere else unless you know any better!

Same as the ones mentioned above too

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers!

Alistair

Yeah I'm deffo interested for £75 delivered if exactly the same style as on the Gold bus!

Spence

Latest posts