tunnel prices

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul_q

Reaction score
Just looking at a crossing for ebi and it's £80 more than two years ago. Last time I booked it was alot nearer the show. I know everything goes up but it seems quite a bit.
Did I get lucky last time or can the prices go down?

Ticket prices are now done on what it registered with the dvla.
Transport is cheaper the a campervan

As marcher says, it all depends what your vehicle is registered as on the logbook.
Mine's registered as a camper so I pay more than one that's registered as a car/van, even though I'm under the car height limit.

Last year I booked my Ghia on as a car, I turned up in my camper and drove on after manually checking in ;)

I put my reg in and it never registered just said to be confirmed so done car as normal. A lady on the booth has questioned me before to see if it was a camper but told her no. As clem I went through self service last year.

Save tesco points it helps out. I don't live near tesco but I get my fuel from esso mainly and the odd trip to the shop. But over the year it builds up I've got £60 off for the trip to ninove this year. I usually go on the ferry which is less that £60 but dfds pissed off last year and left me and the family stranded for hours.

Latest posts