• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Two early Westy bays and a split project from £4500

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffers

Reaction score
PLEASE CALL IF INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE BELOW! THANKS.
Just in from Texas and California...
Visit http://www.jeffsvwshack.co.uk

07876 22 22 10

'66 walk thru split...project bus, all og paint, no motor, un-cut dash with period radio. Needs inner & outer sills and repairs to Cab floor. Rear arch repairs now ready for light skim of filler. Gutters mint. Gaps all nice. Nose nice. Bumpers and over-riders included. £4750. Call, don't mail if interested. Work on this bus continues, so if you want a bargain, don't hang about! The more I do, the more it will cost...more pics available on request. 1600 SP reliable runner and full set of new white-band tyres available if required in/on this van.

sea_blue_sml_2.jpg

'Nice '68 Westy Day-van. Rare Tin-top. Drives really nice. Looks great. Now needs nothing! Windscreen area fully repaired. Call for more info. £7995. Van is now being offered with MOT, and can be registered for you if necessary. This is so original it is unreal. 1600 SP which is on the button. Only mod appears to be remote oil cooler and filter, which is sensible, and an aftermarket exhaust, which can be swapped out for a std one if necessary. More pictures when sun comes out!

017.jpg

034.jpg

021.jpg

'72 Crossover pop-top westy. Complete, running & driving 1700 type four motor, with recent twin choke progressive webber carb. A good rolling resto. Useable, but a bit rough about edges. £4500. Van can be offered with MOT, and can be registered for you if necessary, but I wuld rather sell it as it is due to time constraints. A complete westy pop-top that starts, runs and drives for less than 5 grand- can't be bad! Pollishe dup well. More pictures when sun comes out!

039.jpg

042.jpg

050.jpg

The '68 is a nice bus, feels as if it will walk an mot and in reality needs next to nothing to make it look awsome.

I've no problem selling it direct to a Trader, if you think there is money in tidying it up...I just don't have much in the way of time or resource to do anything to it at the moment. I have 2 non-running beetles & a non-running split to contend with... :roll:

I'll do a special 'trader-price' for anyone in the trade, on any of my vans for a quick sale...

jeffers said:
The '68 is a nice bus, feels as if it will walk an mot and in reality needs next to nothing to make it look awsome.

I've no problem selling it direct to a Trader, if you think there is money in tidying it up...I just don't have much in the way of time or resource to do anything to it at the moment. I have 2 non-running beetles & a non-running split to contend with... :roll:

I'll do a special 'trader-price' for anyone in the trade, on any of my vans for a quick sale...

Ok, I put the '68 in for an MOT earlier in the week, and it failed on a pile of silly odds and sods. A good day's work yesterday, a small pile of parts and (more grotty CV grease than you could imaging!), and the van is now back at the MOT station, pending re-test...fingers crossed. Watch this space. Time is running out for a mega bargain...I will soon be registering it, then re-advertising it at a new, higher price... :D

SPLIT NOW SOLD.

'68 looks great and will be registered next week. '72 in for MOT next week - will be ready to go soon too...

Latest posts