Two questions. help please

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VivaSkegVegas

Reaction score
Hello all, I have two questions I need help with, 1. sliding door seal, who supplies the best? I hate new seals but which one fits bets? and question B is can I run a set of mac sound sticks and sub in my bus? Its a standard 1600 single port just wandering if the dynamo would handle a voltage regulator or inverter thingy that I would need to fit?

CHeers T

My advice on seal is don't take sliding door off , as i did and now it wont shut properly :roll:

If i done it again i would cut it in a corner ;)

Grazy said:
My advice on seal is don't take sliding door off , as i did and now it wont shut properly :roll:

How did you take the door off? you don't to have remove anything but the side runner cover to be able to remove the door.

:)

moler said:
Grazy said:

How did you take the door off? you don't to have remove anything but the side runner cover to be able to remove the door.

:)

+1 there's a gap halfway down the sliding door track, you just lift it up when the runner reaches that point and swing it out

that said, getting the cover off can be a laugh :evil: and that door is heavy so make sure if you rest it on something while off the runner and swung out that you support it along a decent length of the bottom edge or you may find you kink the bottom.

Latest posts