Tyre Recommendations (standard setup)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kev946

Reaction score
There are a few threads but interested in recent experience of what to buy 185r14. I'd prefer a premium brand and good in the wet. I was wondering whether to go for a all season tyre like the Conti Vancouver Four Season or Goodyear Cargo Vector 2 or a summer like a Michelin Agilis or Pirellii Carrier.

Goodyear Cargo Vector 2 are a wet weather rating of A so the best of these.

I've been looking at Oponeo and Mytyres. Will check Blackcircles.

Cheers
Kev

We have Barum's excellent in the dry and in the wet! And they are made by Continental too. Very good tyres! Have a look on tyreshopper.com

I've got some Federal super steels on the back of mine. Some cheapo Ceat ones on the front though(although they seem to be OK!)

The federals have been great on the rear though.. in rain, dry, muddy fields and wet grass.
They were from Halfords Autocentre I think, I'm sure they were about £45 each (£5 off when you buy two tyres or something at the time)

Also had the barums on the rear, similar comments as the above for those. Were pretty good for a budget tyre price

Sent from my Siswoo C55 using Tapatalk

Latest posts