• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

U.K. Rhd 71 double cab

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennythew

Reaction score
The time has come for my double cab to move on.

I love this car, it gives more smiles and turns more heads than anything else I've had.
But with the panelvan build and my classic Volvo I just can't justify having it sat in the garage to only do 500 miles a year.

It's a uk truck and has survived very well. It's not perfect but it's good
The chassis and sills are perfect, the only things I would say need work are the lh front wheel arch, the cab floor and the drivers door.
The floor has been repaired but has been patched, that's not how I would do it so the lot would get changed.
The drivers door has gone at the bottom, it's repairable but I also have another door in the same condition. The plan was to fix that one and just swap them over.

imagejpg1-1.jpg

imagejpg3.jpg

imagejpg4.jpg

imagejpg1.jpg

imagejpg9.jpg

It's a great truck and will make someone very happy.
It's already mechanically very solid it just needs some time to make it amazing.

There are more pictures it come with some parts and I have lots more info but this site just deleted the ad I spent 45 mins writing so the best thing is to tx or call me.

I'm located in Norwich but can negotiate delivery.
I've never had an issue with jumping in it and taking down a long drive.

It will come with 12months mot and obviously is tax free.

The price is £10k

Best contact me on the above phone number. I'm not on here much.

Hi

I don't think the P O comes on here any more , but I can tell that that it sold, it now sat on my drive 😀

Cheers

Neil

66 so42 said:
Hi

I don't think the P O comes on here any more , but I can tell that that it sold, it now sat on my drive 😀

Cheers

Neil

good on ya. Was a bargain.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=72569 Mine is up for sale here if interested. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts