Uber Cool Graphics - under new ownership!!!!!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uber cool

Reaction score
I've handed over Uber Cool graphics to a good friend (Rob) who's an absolute nut on VW's (currently doesnt own an early bay, :oops: ) But owns a few others VW's Ghia, buggy and Baja Beetle to name a few.

Bascially I've been trying to do too much in too little time (think we all know the feeling). So Ive decided to let the graphics side go and concentrate on a few others ideas i have brewing :) VW related of course!

As such Rob will take over in the next week or so, the website will remain the same web address and simple to use with paypal payments. Rob has more time available them myself and has some great ideas to expand the business.

The transfer should take place before the end of July.

I'd like to thank you all for your custom over the years and wish Rob (UberCooltoo) success taking Uber Cool Graphics forwards.

Just so it's clear, the Uber Secure lock side of the business will remain with myself and it will have a seperate website.
Ive already removed the lock off the graphics website and set up a new wesbite just for that.

All locks currently on order are now being processed.

But back to the graphics, Rob will be along shortly to say hi.

It is good to know that business is booming and that you have made a pragmatic decision that will benefit everybody, Uber. We all get the best of both worlds :D

As for Ubercooltoo, where did that idea come from I wonder... :D

Looking forward to receiving my lock soon ;)

wanted to show it was linked, :lol: but wasn't going to give up my username :x

Your lock is on the way, this was one of the problems. I've only got 2 hands and a thousand ideas, so had to let something go!

Hopefully it will benefit all in the end.

Allreet kids.

I'm Rob, who will be taking over the graphics side of Uber Cool :) i'll still be doing the early bay stickers for you guys, so all's good :)

i can be contacted via [email protected]
and i am based in Preston, Lancashire.

Andy has been training me up on the design side, and also the application of the vinyl to vehicles, sign boards etc.
so if anyone wants somthing custom doing on their bus, bug, etc let me know, and i can fit it too :)

cheers

Rob

uber cool said:
wanted to show it was linked, :lol: but wasn't going to give up my username :x

Your lock is on the way, this was one of the problems. I've only got 2 hands and a thousand ideas, so had to let something go!

Hopefully it will benefit all in the end.

The user name that does what it says on the tin :lol:

And now we have two Uber Cools. That's er, uber cool... :D

Ok Dude, I emailed you regarding a club group buy last week.
I'll wait until the Bug ones are being produced too.....

Ok the business is all handed over to Ubercooltoo and in his capable hands.

He's already sticker bombed his work truck :mrgreen:

hi guys, ive been away for a couple of days working away, but your stickers will be on their way tomorrow :D

just a few pics of my truck. its still work in progress, as ive run out of matt black

395773_10151983155895646_365345078_n.jpg

557003_10151983161480646_1283192774_n.jpg

551131_10151983161665646_1801846078_n.jpg

this one is custom, about ten hours in designing this one:

418970_10151983154345646_190711822_n.jpg

if your wondering, its yoko from gurren lagann

also, this is the sort of stuff i can do if you have a shop, or business :D

524555_10151983176215646_514268145_n.jpg

and i'm half way through doing a rally car :)

547080_10151843131255646_753113392_n.jpg

Latest posts