Under belly layout?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smudge310

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry bit of a noob question but does anyone have a layout for the underside of a camper?

I have recently bought, and have started to strip a 71 Dormobile. I bought it as most of the bodywork is done but all I really got was a shell with roof, engine and gear box in the back, doors, glass, part of the dash and a box of bits (I like a challenge! :lol: ) I've already asked about a new Frontbeam on here as mine has seen better days and I've had help already, just need a bit more...lol!

Anyway the previous own cut away all the guides/tubes underneath to I haven't got a clue where anything goes such as heater cables, handbrake, wiring loom etc...

Can anyone please help?

Cheers

Rich

This is the only one I know of

conduits2.gif

The only addition to this is the loom which runs straight along the main chassis rails a few inches away on the Drivers side of my RHD. I presume it would be the same as a LHD.

You could have a look at my thread as I had the bus on it's side a few times so you should be able to see where everything goes.

Latest posts