Underseat storage

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I bought mine in the same bulk buy and have installed it under the bus in the middle at the back below the rear seat.
(in a galvanised tray.)

J & P
:D:D:D
I know it's going off topic, but assume you don't have bellypans. Originally I wanted it under the seat to feed the main heater channels as I switched to j-tubes. The Rusty Lee bed is narrower than my Danbury so the original rear seat heater Vents won't work unless I run them from the original inlet to the supplied Vents.

With this post idea I was thinking I could put the supply in my buddy seat, and vent it to the heater channels from underneath similar to the OP

Wow, this escalated quickly. I've not been off for a while, life has been a tad busy. I'm still undecided as to what to do as of yet. Thanks for the pics @Ben72Bay definitely something to think about the further I get on in the build

Last edited:
I know it's going off topic, but assume you don't have bellypans. Originally I wanted it under the seat to feed the main heater channels as I switched to j-tubes. The Rusty Lee bed is narrower than my Danbury so the original rear seat heater Vents won't work unless I run them from the original inlet to the supplied Vents.

With this post idea I was thinking I could put the supply in my buddy seat, and vent it to the heater channels from underneath similar to the OP
Hi Nugsy,
Sorry did not make my self clear, it's placed under the bus. Removed a small section of the belly pan to install from the middle section.
As you can see the others are still in place.
1696773757805.png

J & P
:D:D:D

Latest posts