• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urgent dash cluster

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetboy

Reaction score
Found out why my speedo and fuel gauge glass had dropped today, the securing ring has nothing to lock into, its all gone brittle and broken off and leaving nother for the rings to fix to. Could be someone way back when has butchered it. :roll:

So I require a LHD binacle with the brake warning? top right as you look at it, heater lever slots on the right. With glass or complete with gauges whatever you may have.
Cheers Mark.

had the same thing happen to me after "tapping" the glass to check a dash bulb, though I used duct tape to secure the glass back in :oops: - still solid after driving about but will watch this thread to see how easy they are to come by

Heh,mines bolloxed aswell. When i took mine out the rings were held in with sealer :roll: .
Still are :mrgreen:

:lol: I actually p*ssed about and used some special glue we have a work to fix the glass back in, as tempory measure. And all seemed well till I was struggling to get the speedo drive slotted back in, forgot myself and went for some leverage on where? yep the speedo glass :roll: and in it fell and shall remain till a new pod is found :lol:

i will get a quote tomorrow to see how much extra it will cost to ship a gauge panel along with the bumper brackets :msn4:

Latest posts