Vanfest 2009

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clem said:
Matt Maz said:
Hi Clem,

We would like to camp within the EB camping area. Just one question, the in-laws are wanting to come with us, so
would we be able to tuck their T25 out of the way behind my van :lol:

If you could let me know and I will send payment.

Many thanks

Matt

Hi Matt

Not a problem. Just Paypal for the appropriate passes you require. :)

Mike

Hi Mike, money sent for 4 adults.

See you there!!

Matt

Due to the (soon to be) new arrival we will only be Day visitors :( , but will try and find the usual subjects for a talk.
Probably be Saturday :)

Payment sent for 2 adults :mrgreen:

Really looking forward to meeting up with some old faces and meeting some new ones. Just hope the van makes it, seems to have been bulking at the idea of shows this year, keeping everything crossed :D

Pete B said:
Actually, although Graham did remind me, a few weeks ago when discussing with my son the possibility of me working abroad later in the year, he said 'But I was really looking forward to Vanfest and you are not here....'
As it turns out I won't be overseas so we are both happy! Payment sent Clem, PM sent also.

Ever heard the phrase 'don't speak too soon' ? Not 100% confirmed, but it looks highly likely I will now be going abroad on a different job, 10 days in South Africa, flying out on the 12th of September......... And I don't think this one will be delayed like some others. Time will tell.

Pete B said:
Pete B said:
Actually, although Graham did remind me, a few weeks ago when discussing with my son the possibility of me working abroad later in the year, he said 'But I was really looking forward to Vanfest and you are not here....'
As it turns out I won't be overseas so we are both happy! Payment sent Clem, PM sent also.

Ever heard the phrase 'don't speak too soon' ? Not 100% confirmed, but it looks highly likely I will now be going abroad on a different job, 10 days in South Africa, flying out on the 12th of September......... And I don't think this one will be delayed like some others. Time will tell.

Let me lnow what you want to do Pete. I can refund, or youll most likely be able to flog the ticket on?

Early Bay booking closes tomorrow Tuesday!

1 day left!!!

payment for 4 adults sent - sorry for leaving it late but had no net access for last few days :?

Money sent for two tickets. Also sorry for leaving it so late... I've been on nights and my head is all over the place... :?
Andy.

Clem
Can I book in me and the misses with two units/vans, (may sell the one) Payment sent.
Cheers

Hi Clem,

I've just sent the money for me and my friend to bring our vans (so 2 units).

Cheers for doing this, never done the club camping thing so really looking forward to it!

Cheers

Al

HuntingtonBeachSurfBus said:
Hi Clem, i'm coming down with 2 other EB's with 8 people on board, but already paid and got tickets. How do we get in with you lot as we are booked for general camping :D

PM me your names and Ill see if I can get you added to 'us'

Cheers.

OK guys .... it has to end sometime .... and its now.

Cheers, Mike

OK, the ticket order is -

M Clements 1
P Waldron 1
S Wragg 2
A Edensor 1
G Lyall 2
J Moody 1
P Bryant 1
L Taylor 2
M Mazurek 4
S Bethel 1
A West 2
A Harrison 2
A Bow 4
A Wyatt 2
D Pye 2
A Softley 2
A King 2
M Wardill 1

If you think youve been missed, or incorrectly detailed .... please PM me asap!

I need to sumbit this now, asap.

Thanks folks. :)

Latest posts