Vanfest this weekend.... anyone?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camperdan

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Danbury
Surprised to see very little chat in here about Vanfest this weekend?????

This is THE event of the year as far as I am concerned - and even though I am still 'Without Van' due to my on-going restoration.... I will be there regardless!
All thanks to a good mate of mine, Andy, whom has offered me luxurious and spacious lodgings for the weekend in the pop-top of his Devon Moonraker Late Bay.... and all for the reasonable rental rate of beer and BBQ supplies!!!
Cheers Pal!

So whom else is attending - will the EarlyBay fraternity be there in force?

Dan :wink:

me grazy egotrippin amongst a load of us ....should be a cracker of a weekend regardless of the bloody weather :lol: :lol:

im not as ive got my cousins wedding on sat and im the best man! :mrgreen:

Was a show that was getting a little to busy for me, hopefully th this year should be better (let us know how the show went 8) )

Have a great one all attending!
060.gif

Me and the family will be there, i'll be perched at the engine autopsy again, while helen goes looking for stuff to buy....

Just packed the my bro's bus as he's kindly let me have his T25 for the weekend, lets spend lots of money and drink lots of VODKA.....ha ha .... hope all has a good weekend.

Rock on....

Well...... despite being more MudFest than VanFest and a horrific hangover on Sunday.... I must say that I had a great time!!!!! :D
Still think that this is my favourite show of the season and really hope to be there again next year - in my own finished Van with any luck?
I'll try and put up a few pictures once I've had a chance to upload them to photobucket.

So what did you guys and gals think? Any pictures/stories?

great show. i only made sunday buy it seamed very busy etc. didnt get to see any early bayers as my wife didnt want to brave the mud to go wandering through the mud. bought loads a bits and met up with stuart to buy a scat shifter so it was an alround success and my kids even appeared to have a good time

Well, we had a great time! I can't believe some of the comments on another forum, :roll: I own a couple of non VW classic cars and the Vanfest is by far the best show I go to, year after year.

Being a bit of a fan of vehicles which look like they did when they left the production line, I fell in love with the crew cab which was for sale on Alan Schofield's pitch. If only I had £12K! VW of the show for me, although some of the splitties in the under cover area were works of art.

Each time I go to Vanfest, it never ceases to amaze me how many VW vans have survived. Fields full of 'em! Top show!

If anyone on the EB forum was involved with the organisation of this show, well done and thankyou! :D

Latest posts