Vango Sapera

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1969hank

Reaction score
The Mrs decided she was fed up of waiting over an hour for me to fight with the awning when we go camping, so decided after seeing one at Volksworld this year, she had to have a Vango Sapera. Now i'm not complaining, having had a practice in the garden the day it arrived i'm sold, i can't wait to have it up and be drinking within 30 minutes, it is brilliant BUT.....i couldn't help but notice that it seems long.

Has anyone got one of these and had it camping? My concern is that a normal campsite allocated pitch isn't going to be wide enough to house a camper plus the sapera.

What are you guys saying, worrying over nothing?

Used mine last week for the first time, it's brilliant had it up within 20 mins (not bad for first attempt) and yes, your worrying over nothing , they are long but no longer than most awnings, I don't think its too much longer than my old royal traveller. Great bit of kit, easy to pack away aswell. :D

Bigbear said:
Used mine last week for the first time, it's brilliant had it up within 20 mins (not bad for first attempt) and yes, your worrying over nothing , they are long but no longer than most awnings, I don't think its too much longer than my old royal traveller. Great bit of kit, easy to pack away aswell. :D

Coolness!! :D I can't wait to get away in it now.

I'll print this quote off and keep it in my wallet just in case ;)

Latest posts