• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various EarlyBay parts for sale - Inc rare MPH trip speedo!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan

Reaction score
I have a few EarlyBay parts I'm clearing out. All parts are in Christchurch, Dorset. I'd prefer collection, but will mail out at buyers expense. all items will also be on E-Bay:

First up, a super rare, early, grey faced with chrome ring, trip speedo in MPH. It came from a running, driving deluxe some 15 years ago or more that I broke for spares. The speedo was working fine when removed and the needle still moves when the connection is twisted at the back. The trip counter works fine and zero's on the button. £150ono

AdPictures060108015-1.jpg

Next up, a pair of ratty, original, VW stamped chrome fresh air vent trims. I'm sure they'd buff up a treat, or leave as they are. £offers

AdPictures060108009-1.jpg

Spare wheel cover in very good condition (though looks like the previous owner was a little happy with the Back 2 Black!) £offers

AdPictures060108008-1.jpg

Radio, taken from a 1971 Deluxe - unsure if it works

AdPictures060108011-1.jpg

Rust free 1/4 light for drivers side - needs a new knob and latch is a little stiff:

AdPictures060108005-1.jpg

Rust free NS cab step from dry state:

AdPictures060108003-1.jpg

Dan

The missus will bl**dy kill me but i'd like to buy the speedo from you.

I would have to go for postage i'm afraid.

You can PM me or 'e' mail me at

peter dot mosdell at talk21 dot com

Thanks

Stirlingmoz

How much for the radio? Not bothered if it works, it fills a hole :lol:

Interested in your fresh air vent trims Dan, PM me roughly what your looking for with postage ( I wouldnt have a clue ) cheers.

wibbler said:
Interested in your fresh air vent trims Dan, PM me roughly what your looking for with postage ( I wouldnt have a clue ) cheers.

Make me an offer!

£15 - £20 sound ok? same as radio, like I said aint got a clue :?

wibbler said:
£15 - £20 sound ok? same as radio, like I said aint got a clue :?

£20 sounds about right to me - I'll package them up and let you know how much the postage is - it will be.

Dan

Sounds good to me, send me your details when you know and I'll send you cheque ( or Paypal if you prefer.) cheers.

Speedo and trim now sold. Other items n Ebay and finishing tomorrow evening and Wednesday evening.

Dan

Speedo and trim now sold. Other items n Ebay and finishing tomorrow evening and Wednesday evening.

Dan

Latest posts