• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

various (mostly bay) interior door cards

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i am rob

Reaction score
this pair have at somepoint been vinyl painted blue. i hadn't even realised until i took them off and could see beige around the back where the staples are. reasonable/ usable but not great and have had speaker holes cut. £15 the pair

second set with air ducts/ arm rests. again not great but if you haven't got any at all they'll do the job with a bit of bodging up. only really any good for a ratty old van £30 pair.

some rear cards in the same pattern. same as the others, a bit crappy but usable £20

middle panel opposite sliding door £20. original rear hatch card in brown, will require steaming flat with an iron (easy job) due to being stored badly but otherwise in fairly reasonable nick £10

a later deluxe sliding door card £20

and finally a pair of door cards from a 66 beetle. the hardboard is fairly good but the covers need warming up with a heat gun and re sticking/ stapling £30

all to be collected from retford dn22. will not post for reasons which i hope are obvious.

Latest posts