• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

various repair panels, shiney bits and stuff

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedkustom

Reaction score
Having a clearout, bits can be taken to brighton breeze or slough but I can also post it at cost or you can collect it from me in Bexleyheath kent or at my workplace in Tottenham north London.
Best to buzz me on 07930 672662 or mail me at [email protected]
Cheers people!

Picture one
forsale1.jpg

Center console, free standing and fits between the front seats of a walkthrough bay, has locking hatch with tons of storage and cupholders!
£25

1969 Bay oilbath airfilter, good condition with rubber pipe £20

OG bay reverse lights complete £20

Air flow meter for twin carbs £10

Bay grab handle £2

Bay ashtray £1 I have the backing piece too

Westy rear view mirror, its longer to see under the rear cupboard £10

LHD instrument binnacle, good condition £10

Peep mirror £5

Early bay heater knobs £10 the 4

Photo 2
forsale2.jpg

Genuine late bay battery trays, proper heavy gauge steel, £20 each side

1972 front cab floor panels, £25 a side

Photo 3
forsale3.jpg

Drivers side rear bucket for 72 up bay £15

Outriggers £8 each

Outriggers with jacking points, proper vw and heavy gauge £20 each

Rear finishing pieces in wheel arch at the back of the sills £6 each

Photo 4
forsale4.jpg

One 15inch crows foot rim, tyres dead but good rim £10

Photo 5
forsale5.jpg

2 sets of splitty pop out rubbers. Brand new and 2 of each rubber, glass to frame, frame to body and body. £25 for all 6

Photo 6
forsale6.jpg

Earlybay engine lid, couple of dents but pretty rust free £25

More bits for sale soon!

I've changed my mind on the ali route so back to stock, you dont know who sells the plastic retainer clips do you?

Hi!

Interested in the peep mirror? Whats it condition? They just clip and screw on the gutter rail??
Would need it posting tho m8, as i am no where near - i'm in Somerset........
Would 6.50 posted cover it? Can paypal........

Cheers!

Alistair

aogrady said:
Hi!

Interested in the peep mirror? Whats it condition? They just clip and screw on the gutter rail??

Cheers!

Alistair

hiya
mirror was is good condition, will get it out the garage later and double check it for you.
ill check on the postage as ill have to pad it up well, cant work the PO's prices nowadays... is it a letter, a parcel, blah blah blah! :lol:

Aaron you have PM

ill take the engine lid but id need to see a few more pics, side on and the back etc? how bad are the dents? was it hit at the rear?

I'll have the westy rear veiw mirror, if i may. I'm in the EB line up at BB can i get it then please

Can i also have 2nd's on the peep mirror.

regards
marcher

slammedkustom said:
aogrady said:
Hi!

Cheers!

Alistair

hiya
mirror was is good condition, will get it out the garage later and double check it for you.
ill check on the postage as ill have to pad it up well, cant work the PO's prices nowadays... is it a letter, a parcel, blah blah blah! :lol:

Aaron you have PM

Hi!

OK, no problems, just let me know how much whenever you can - oh, and another cheeky pic or two of it close up would be cool, but no worrys if you haven't time.

Alistair

Hi Chris can i have ALL the jacking point / outrigger type things dude , Tell me a price and i can pick allup at breeze dude 8)

right i have a million people asking about the mirrors, ill take some close up pics on sunday and go from there

grazy i think ive sold all the panels to a local guy but ill find out early next week.

johnny the engine lid is ok, its not mint but thats why its £25. its got some dents, looks pretty straight and is generally rust free, its was an oz import but its more like a real good UK one
i know you want a really good one so just trying to be uber honest :wink:

slammedkustom,

I will still have the westy one please. not stressing you in anyway m8.
help to wait IF you can get some pics.

cheers

marcher :shock: :lol:

Hey,

If the heater knobs are still up for sale i'll take them off your hands ?? I'm going to Brighton Breeze, so could get them off you there ?

Keith

grazy ill give the guy till tuesday then ill let you know

marcher pics on sunday

aogrady i think the peep may be going on my work colluages car ill let you know

keef the knobs went to Aaron

aaron i found some other bits ill mail you a pic

Just looking at your post and you have a pair of reversing lights for sale, I have 4 of these but need the rubber boot that you have on one of yours in the pic, would you sell it to me please.

Ron

Monster966 said:
I'll take the instrument binnacle, pick up at BB if you don't mind.

Ta

cool, want to mail me a phone number and real name so i can find you down there.
you have my number at the beginning of the ad :wink: