• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Very early bay microbus [color=#FF0000]SOLD[/color]

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics sent.
The Bay is now at my home. I'll make it run at weekend.

Edit: I drove it, so it runs nicely and motor worked well. Gearshift mec. needs some work.

I took beeter pics at saturday. I would like to keep it, but I really can't.
Take a trailer, visit Santa Claus (500 km north from here) and take bus with you!

Pics sent to all who are interested. First snow has arrived, so I try to move it to inside storage at weekend.

If you want to get your pics up on this board then just register for free with someone like PhotoBucket and they give you a URL to copy for each pic. Then paste that URL here and hey presto....pic appears!

Pics sent. Photobucket and other free photoservices has adds, popups and other s**t. And they are slow. So I prefer email.
This is great Christmas present, mayde not for kids, but for Dad.

This one is still here.
I can drop price to £2300.
I can arrange shipping to any finnish harbour for fair price or my friend can bring it to, for example, Malmö (Sweden) for 1500€.

Finland_J said:
I have no time to work with cars for a few years (8 months old twins at home) so this have to go.
Very early Microbus, Vin 2280015xx.
All parts are there, including mid. seat, aux. heater has been replaced with modern version (much safer).
I have owned this for years. The car is at my friends summer cottage and I went there take some photos.
I forgot to take battery with me, so I didn't had change to try it run. It was running few years ago.
It has been lifted from the ground to prevent more rust.
It has older repairs at chassis, some quite rough looking and some should replace again. Surface rust a lot.
Rain gutters OK condition.
The car is at Finland (East side) and I would like sell it before snow falls.

Asking £2500

Johannes +358407367752

I couldn't attach photo because board says that quota has been reched, so email photos can be send

Send me pics on [email protected]
Thanks

Latest posts