Viva Skeg Vegas 2011 - Weekender!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really looking forward to this one Tobes,should be good one mate but the drive is going to be a nightmare !!! :lol: :lol: think its about a full quarter of a mile by the tom toms estimate !!!!

davebug said:
Really looking forward to this one Tobes,should be good one mate but the drive is going to be a nightmare !!! :lol: :lol: think its about a full quarter of a mile by the tom toms estimate !!!!
:lol: yeah I bet it's quicker in a straight line mate

Plenty of traders booked in all ready.

The VW food court is gonna look amazing with an array of culinary delights, all being served from Splits and Bays!

Tickets that have already been purchased will be posted this week! :D

VivaSkegVegas said:
john the horse said:
we are goin dude just keep me away from the stella
Haha cool, hope fully I will be more awake than Volksworld show :lol:
Stick with me and wilf ,always a safe bet for a sensible sober and sofisticated evening !!!!is that how you spell that long word ???? :lol: :lol:

cheers for the offer will do but its not me addicted to stella only my mrs has been known to have a day off from time to time too.
:lol:

davebug said:
VivaSkegVegas said:
john the horse said:
we are goin dude just keep me away from the stella
Haha cool, hope fully I will be more awake than Volksworld show :lol:
Stick with me and wilf ,always a safe bet for a sensible sober and sofisticated evening !!!!is that how you spell that long word ???? :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You what? remember what you were like last year :lol: :lol:

Cool Zer.
Remember folks this years show is a weekender probably best to get your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.

Advanced tickets have now ended but there are still a limited number of weekend and day tickets available on the gate.

Was really looking forward to this, but the penny has just dropped when filling in the calendar today.
Saturday 4th is my school reunion which was originally planned for when we would all turn 40 (Class of '81), but sadly didn't happen. This time the occasion will be that it's 30 years since we left school :shock: and it is one of those things in life that cannot be missed!! 30 years, can't be true, must be some sort of conspiracy :roll:
Enjoy Skeggy folks :D

Latest posts