Viva Skeg Vegas 2014 15th 16th 17th August

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Olskoolchris said:
Nice one Stu, see you there.

No worries mate - you sold the show to us at Aircooled!
Looks like its going to be a good one 8)

VivaSkegVegas said:
It's looking like we are gonna have some RAD early Bays here this year! Any one want to sort out a EB line up in the show and shine area?

Is that for the Sunday Toby?, if so I dont mind sorting out an EB line up at the front of the Show & Shine :lol: :lol:

Graham L said:
VivaSkegVegas said:
It's looking like we are gonna have some RAD early Bays here this year! Any one want to sort out a EB line up in the show and shine area?

Is that for the Sunday Toby?, if so I dont mind sorting out an EB line up at the front of the Show & Shine :lol: :lol:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing Graham. Front row for EB line up sounds right to me. ;)

aspro said:
Graham L said:
VivaSkegVegas said:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing Graham. Front row for EB line up sounds right to me. ;)

Where else would the earlybay lineup be?? :D

LAST CHANCE SALOON. Advance ticket sales end tomorrow at 11:30pm advance tickets available at http://www.vivaskegvegasvw.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; at £25 per person. After that the weekend gate price will be £30

Gotta say this is one of the best shows of the year ,Toby,Sally and the crew work there asses of to make this show what it is,bonus it's close to home but I'd drive to the other side of the country for this one ,can't wait now fingers crossed for some sunshine :D

davebug said:
Gotta say this is one of the best shows of the year ,Toby,Sally and the crew work there asses of to make this show what it is,bonus it's close to home but I'd drive to the other side of the country for this one ,can't wait now fingers crossed for some sunshine :D

:oops: very kind words Dave, it makes it all feel worth while with all the kind words, not long now, got some good stuff lined up and we are looking forward to it, yeah just need that wether

davebug said:

Agreed 8)

davebug said:
can't wait now fingers crossed for some sunshine :D

And less fish in the toilets :msn4: :lol: freaked me out early Sunday morning last year to be greeted in the loo by a fish sticking out of the bowl :lol:

The wife and I will be there with the Pop Top Kitchen so keep an eye out for another breakfast giveaway next week :)

Latest posts