Viva Skeg Vegas - Pop Top Kitchen breakfast give away

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67westy

Reaction score
Well Viva Skeg Vegas is only a week away. As always we want to give a few of you the opportunity to try our food for free so we are going to give away five breakfasts including a drink. Our meat is sourced from a local award winning butcher and for breakfasts we will be offering Lincolnshire Chipolatas or thick cut Bacon in a granary or white roll OR a breakfast wrap with sausage, bacon, scrambled egg and cheese. We will also have porridge oats with various toppings if meat isn't your thing. So if you want a chance to win start a list below and add your name to it, cut off time for entries is 8pm on Thursday 14th August when we will select 5 winners at random. This offer is being made on earlybay and the latebay, I will be adding names from the latebay to the list here.

Few basic rules:
1) Your name must be on the list before 8pm on Thursday 14th (server timestamp will be used), 5 people will be chosen at random from this list
2) This is a food give away so no cash alternative
3) We may sell out so get there early! If we do sell out we will try our best to find something else for you.
4) I will contact the winners via PM and ask for their mobile number to send them a text, this text must be shown to claim your prize. The prize is only available at Viva Skeg Vegas
5) Only one entry per person
6) Each prize is one breakfast item and one drink

Good luck and we hope to see you there :)

StuF - loving the food Adam! Will be having a steakwich regardless - with some Stilton maybe?

WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING !

Stay away from this van at all costs :shock: :shock: :shock: The food in this van should not be put out for human consumption (us) ;) ;)
These people lure you in with scrumptuous tasting food and once you`ve had some of the stuff on their menu you then have to go back and try the other things! Scandolous,,, and shouldn`t be allowed at any VW events because it really pales the others by a massive mahoosive amount. BEWARE ! If you try any of this food,, you will be dragged back (By your Tum) to have more. I`m seriously thinking about arranging my next years events to just go to the same shows as these peeps. Genuinely superb food so treat yourselves.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Thanks for feeding me at at aircooled folks :mrgreen:

1- stuF
2- 68_early_bay
3- Rlepecha
4- dazza1975
5- Mpop
6- Hull Tiger (TLB)

1- stuF
2- 68_early_bay
3- Rlepecha
4- dazza1975
5- Mpop
6- Hull Tiger (TLB)
7- pkrboo (TLB)

1- stuF
2- 68_early_bay
3- Rlepecha
4- dazza1975
5- Mpop
6- Hull Tiger (TLB)
7- pkrboo (TLB)
8- Mrs_Robo (TLB)
9- Mr_Robo (TLB)

67westy said:
:lol: Cheers oz, are you not at skegvegas mate?

Oh I wish !!! But I just can`t I`m afraid :? Which is maybe just as well because you and your mrs would add another inch or two to my tum line which don`t need much increasing :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, But I will catch up with you guys soon :mrgreen:

1- stuF
2- 68_early_bay
3- Rlepecha
4- dazza1975
5- Mpop
6- Hull Tiger (TLB)
7- pkrboo (TLB)
8- Mrs_Robo (TLB)
9- Mr_Robo (TLB)
10 - Graham L
11 - Pete B

Less than 24 hours to go till the give away closes so get your names on the list :)

1- stuF
2- 68_early_bay
3- Rlepecha
4- dazza1975
5- Mpop
6- Hull Tiger (TLB)
7- pkrboo (TLB)
8- Mrs_Robo (TLB)
9- Mr_Robo (TLB)
10 - Graham L
11 - Pete B
12 - paulhove

1- stuF
2- 68_early_bay
3- Rlepecha
4- dazza1975
5- Mpop
6- Hull Tiger (TLB)
7- pkrboo (TLB)
8- Mrs_Robo (TLB)
9- Mr_Robo (TLB)
10 - Graham L
11 - Pete B
12 - paulhove
13 - niklee1

1- stuF
2- 68_early_bay
3- Rlepecha
4- dazza1975
5- Mpop
6- Hull Tiger (TLB)
7- pkrboo (TLB)
8- Mrs_Robo (TLB)
9- Mr_Robo (TLB)
10 - Graham L
11 - Pete B
12 - paulhove
13 - niklee1
14 - fluke22

Ok well I have drawn the lucky winners at random. You will all be getting a PM shortly asking for your mobile number so I can send you a text. They are:

2 68_early_bay
5 Mpop
6 Hull Tiger (TLB)
8 Mrs_Robo (TLB)
12 paulhove

Congratulations to you all! I hope everyone else will come and over and say hello! Thanks for all your support