VolksPower 2010 at Redcar

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VP Paul

Reaction score
VolksPower is back for it’s second year.

We will be back at Redcar Rugby Club from 02 to 04 July 2010. The venue offers good facilities and a great location for a family weekend, yards from the beach and a short distance from the town centre.

Weekend entertainment programme - Saturday's headliners The Skabeats offer a full on fest of two tone ska 8) . World cup football will be shown in the clubhouse over the weekend…..come on England!!!

The website address is http://www.volkspower.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Club discount is available - one free ticket for every 12 of that type sold.

Tickets for VolksPower 2010 are now on sale.

Hope some of you can make it :D

Bump for this.

Early bird tickets on sale for £15 pp for the full weekend or £10 for Saturday only.

New area for a show. Plenty going on over the weekend with something to suit everybody.

Hope some of you get through :mrgreen: .

Sorry to say I am busy this weekend but would pencil it in for the future. Some good friends of mine in Staithes have just bought a 1303 and it'd have been good to meet them there. Good luck!

Cheers for that Mike. Much appreciated. Hope your friends can get through....shaping up to be a great weekend :p

Just a reminder that early bird tickets and club discount are available until 17 May.

Our postie has been bench pressing more letters recently in anticipation of the flood for tickets :mrgreen: ....don't let him down, get them booked 8) .

Not long to go.

Plenty going on during the weekend. Musically we have a warm up act and The Beatlemaniacs on Friday night. Saturday afternoon has rock n roll, R n B and bluesabilly band The Scoundrels. Saturday night brings V dub favourites Stuck in 2nd and the Skabeats who should take the roof off the marquee.

Stuff for kids including bouncy slide, rides, entertainer and disco.

Really pleased to confirm that Lookers VW dealership will be at the show and will have on display a restored 70's Cal look beetle, a mint Mk 2 Golf GTi and three cars from their range including a Fox, Scirocco and Passat CC. They will also be raffling an uber cool and very rare Chopper style bike made by VW with all proceeds going to the show charity.......this bike looks the dogs and is a fantastic prize for someone :D with all proceeds going to a really worthwile cause :mrgreen: .

Nice one. Countdown well and truly on.....just recovering from a great weekend at Mighty Dub Fest :D . Catch you at VP. We're asking everyone to bring along a flask of sunshine...should be enough for a sun filled weekend :mrgreen:

i'll be there, first show for the year for me, my mates taking his splitty, someone has got to own one... HAha

aweSOME

Cannot go myself but my mate Jason from Staithes will be there with a metallic blue 1303, have tried to get himn to show and shine. It's his first show and his kids just love his bug. If you see him make a fuss of them!

Latest posts