Volkswagen rear badge - two sizes and pin patterns??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andymac0143

Reaction score
Hi all.

As title is anyone aware of two Volkswagen rear badge sizes and rear pin patterns? Ordered a new one from schofields as mine was snapped. Sent can off for paint and came back to fit new badge and its significantly longer, taller and the pins on the rear are on totally different letters etc...

I had the 4 holes in my lovely newly painted van so need to find the same badge as my previous broken one... Any ideas?

Old badge details:
Width 21cm height 1.7cm
Pin pattern: V bottom, L top, G top & N bottom

New badge details:
Width 29 cm height 2 cm
Pin pattern: V bottom, K top, A top & N bottom

Really grateful if anyone knows a source for the first badge size.
Thanks

Thanks. It does help and confirms my one from schofields (new one) is probably the real and standard size one as it's pretty much identical to your measurements..

I'm hoping someone might know if the other is a genuine off a later bay early spotty or import bay or even another VW like a beetle etc... As it would be easier to find one like my old one and use the existing holes than send the van for filling the holes repairing and drilling new ones.... Especially since I've only just got it back...

Latest posts