Volksworld Camper & Bus Show - 7-9th August

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Its the Volksworld Camper and Bus show at Eastnor Castle, near the Malvern Hills over the weekend of August 7th-9th 2015.

They would like a 'quality' early bay line up. Im double booked that weekend, but is anyone up for it?

2 adult passes per display vehicle available for ten vans.

Anyone fancy the role of Early Bay lead for this ? :D

Campervanman said:
Hi Clem.

If no one else volunteers I'm happy to do it again this year. Just let me know who I have to contact.

Alasdair

Thank you :)

Can I have your email address?

I will be going as not too far for me to go and van might make it!

I could show my van if I can get a free ticket?

Cheers

NickW

Okay, I have finally received details from the organisers. Ten spaces available but will need to know Asap if we will have more expressions of interest. Although a wash out last year, it was a good show and all EBers seemed to enjoy it.
Who can turn down a free show (2 tickets per bus) in return for showing your bus to the admiring crowds!

Names below please and number of tickets required (limited to 2 per bus) :D

Campervanman (two tickets required)

Campervanman said:
Okay, I have finally received details from the organisers. Ten spaces available but will need to know Asap if we will have more expressions of interest. Although a wash out last year, it was a good show and all EBers seemed to enjoy it.
Who can turn down a free show (2 tickets per bus) in return for showing your bus to the admiring crowds!

Names below please and number of tickets required (limited to 2 per bus) :D

Campervanman (two tickets required)

I'm up for it :- Kempy (2 tickets required)

The organisers would like to send out tickets by post tomorrow. If anyone else is interested, can you add your names and PM me your address (Can you PM me with yours too Bonzo).
Other expressions of interest can still be considered, just let me know.
Many thanks
Alasdair

[youtube]https://youtu.be/5ipqCLz0ZcU[/youtube]

Link to you tube video https://youtu.be/5ipqCLz0ZcU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Live music all weekend
Saturday night is carnival night, with entertainment headed by Glastonbury favourites ‘Carnival Collective’ a 30 piece band playing the ultimate in party music, they are supported by the Funkin Skunks, a top ska, reggae, punk band with a growing reputation within the VW community. Tasha Leaper and one of the best Madonna tribute acts in the world struts her stuff with her backing dancers. Following on from the great success of last year. Friday night is 70’s and 80’s night. The Birmingham Blues Brothers make a welcome return to the stage, make sure you bring your pork pie hat for this one. Rated as one of the most authentic sounding ABBA tribute’s to the world’s best pop group Re-Bjon will be playing all your favourite numbers for you to sign along to. MUSIC – VWt stage in the bar. The Bar has been enlarged this year to accommodate another stage with live and taped music playing on Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Make sure you keep an eye on the web site to see who else is playing. Book your tickets to the Camper&Bus Show today !

Traders

Everything you could ever need for your VW, and some things you didn’t even know you needed, will be available with a wide selection of traders in attendance. Visit the website to find out who’s coming. If you are a company looking to trade call Ben Foster on 020 8726 8336 or email him at: [email protected]

Soap Box Challenge

The hilly terrain of Eastnor Castle has allowed us to construct a fantastic, challenging, but safe Soapbox Challenge course. This is sure to be one of the most fun events of the weekend for competitors and spectators alike, and we would like as many people as possible to enter. Whether your entry takes 30 minutes or three months to construct, we would like to see you all on the start line. To enter, you need to fill in and return the entry form, which can be downloaded from the event website or enter as soon as you arrive on Friday. BUY TICKETS NOW Book your tickets to the Camper&Bus Show today at

Rust ’n’ Prime or Show ’n’ Shine?
Late Bays, Type 25s, T4s, T5s and other VWs will be competing for the coveted Best of Show trophies in each category. The competition will be split over two days this year, with the Rust ’n’ Prime event on the Saturday and the Show ’n’ Shine on the Sunday. You can enter your vehicle in advance at the show website: Rust&Prime or Show&Shine. Or enter on the day. BUY TICKETS NOW Book your tickets to the Camper&Bus Show today!

Why not bring the dog

Dogs are more than welcome at The Camper&Bus Show. In fact, if you’re bringing yours we’ve got a treat you and your best friend will love. Why not enter them for the various competitions that are taking place on Saturday? Events will include dog agility, best looking pooch, doggy fancy dress and dog / owner look-a-like competitions.

BUY TICKETS NOW Book your tickets to the Camper&Bus Show today!

Free Family Fun all day long

We will have a full programme of things for the family to do, from relay races to fancy dress competitions, full programme to be posted soon.

Archery - Target archery is also taking place nearby with an experienced Archery instructor to give one to one training.

Inflatables - Who doesn’t love a giant slide, a gladiator knock out game, a fairy tale bouncy castle and the chance to run at your pal in a giant sumo suit? At your hand for the whole weekend to make great memories, and of course get some fantastic photos of those angry sumo faces.

Strictly VW Dance Classes - Learn a few steps to impress the kids. All are welcome to take part in these beginner sessions. Why not join in and have some fun throughout the weekend!

Face painting and temporary tattoos - Whether you fancy becoming a prince, a princess or a dragon for the day, our face painters can make your dream come alive.

Circus skills - Juggling balls, clubs, hoops, unicycles and a range of circus equipment will be available to try all weekend

Poster collage - Pick, lick or stick an arrangement of assorted materials to make your very own artistic vision.

Van Man - Watch out, Van Man’s about! He’ll be visiting the show throughout the weekend.

Cake decorating - Always a favourite, a chance to decorate your own cake, then eat your own creation. Yum

Kids’ disco - New for the 2015 show, the Camper kids’ disco. Get your groove on, cut loose, rock it and don’t stop it to all your favourite songs. From movies to the charts, everything will be awesome! BUY TICKETS NOW Book your tickets to the Camper&Bus Show today at

We all love our food and drink

Eating and drinking is a big part of any weekend away, so we’ve arranged for a wide range of food outlets to be onsite. They’ll be serving up all manner of cuisine, from burgers to bhaji’s. BUY TICKETS NOW Book your tickets to the Camper&Bus Show today at http://www.volksworld.com/camper-and-bus-show/show-location#ALoS4FMdFXOZEjVR.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm thinking of popping into the show today, it's only an hour and half away from me. Would it be worth visiting or is everything being packed up?

Had a great weekend.

Idyllic location, fantastic weather with a nice relaxed family show vibe with like minded people.To my surprise I even came away with 3rd place in the 'Rust & Prime'

I'm not certain if the is a complement or insult though!!!!! :lol:

Well done on the award Kempy, hope you are making use of that tool box prize, it looked smart!

Agree with Kempy, the show was huge this year and well attended five-fold in numbers compared to last year. Really family orientated, friendly and lots of give-aways... Just take my advice and don't do the chilli challenge!!!! :oops:

Will try and put some photos up shortly. Thanks to all who came along, nice meeting you guys again! Hope to see more EBs there next year.

Latest posts