Volksworld Photo Thread

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angus

Reaction score
Hope it is ok to start this here!
Tessa and I popped in today to have a look at the Volksworld show - rain stayed away until about mid-afternoon, so hope no one there got too wet!
Hopefully we'll be there with our van next time!

So here are a few pictures:

eb4.jpg

eb3.jpg

eb2.jpg

eb1.jpg

eb0.jpg

eb6.jpg

Good comparison of stock and lowered ride height!!

eb7.jpg

eb010.jpg

LineUp2.jpg

minivan.jpg

eb9.jpg

This just doesn't look right!!

eb8.jpg

eb011.jpg

eb012.jpg

Neptune Blue! My van should be this colour....

eb013.jpg

Just can't decide if to keep the white top like this one.

quickvan.jpg

Performance of this one...?

good pics :) good eb line up too :)

If your going neptune blue paint the whole bus, don't know why but white over neptune blue don't look right imho.

and a few more, taken before the punters arrived!
P3290021.jpg

P3290024.jpg

P3290020.jpg

P3290014.jpg

really good turn out and good to meet some of you
mine's the yellow/white danbury - only 3 RHDs out of 15!
hope it's not too wet camping out - I came home and will return later tomorrow to drive the van back

gerry

I was slightly away from the main line up both days,running a little late both days.(yellow westy)
IMG_1403.jpg

Me Helen and the kids got a bit wet camping out!
IMG_1397.jpg

This was the girls favourite a pink single cab splitty with a matching dodgem in the back 8)
IMG_1378.jpg

One of my favourites was this razor edge
IMG_1376.jpg

A nice early bay for sale in the car park
IMG_1407.jpg

Some cool bugs
IMG_1401.jpg

A bit of volksworld eye candy for the lads :p
IMG_1410.jpg

All in all a good show and picked up a few bits and bobs too which was handy,great to see some earlybay faces too.

Hi - hope you don't mind - thought I would pop up a few of our photos from Saturday - had a great day - but cheated and drove up in our car !! :shock: but would have loved to have had Burt in the line-up.

The line up looked great and we were so impressed they all looked great 8)

Volksworld08042.jpg

Volksworld08041.jpg

Volksworld08040.jpg

Volksworld08039.jpg

Volksworld08038.jpg

Volksworld08037.jpg

Volksworld08036.jpg

Volksworld08035.jpg

Volksworld08034.jpg

Volksworld08033.jpg

and one from the carpark (a favourite of mine 8) )
Volksworld08095.jpg

a piccy of Burt don't think I have put a pic of him up before :?
DSCF8401.jpg

hope you like them

Cheers

I am sure that NEW green and white water cooled thing passed me on my way home, just before Gloucester... Think they were trying to prove a point :eek: I'll show em when i get the mods done :p

dubberdaz said:
I am sure that NEW green and white water cooled thing passed me on my way home, just before Gloucester... Think they were trying to prove a point :eek: I'll show em when i get the mods done :p
:shock: You going for 2 catrpillars now?? :lol:

Nice to meet ya fella and many thanks for the cold beers............the water/redbull etc didnt sort me out but the beers did :lol:

Nice to be asked to join in the line up on Sunday morning..........good to meet a few peeps and can i say that everyone was extra friendly and a joy to talk too! Even though i was a little worse for wear.

Big thanks to Rikki for the club pass & the loan of some dry socks!! (they're in the wash as we speak dude).

A little bit more EB action from Volksworld

The Freak Bus!
DSC03397.jpg

DSC03398.jpg

The two most original EB's I've ever seen. The 'top 20' award winning 71 Devon and the swedish bus.
DSC03402.jpg

Marvin's bus with new boots on?
DSC03410.jpg

EgoTrippin' said:
Marvin's bus with new boots on?

/\ Yep. Thanks for taking a pic, I forgot I had a camera all weekend and didn't get any myself!

maddog said:
dubberdaz said:
Big thanks to Rikki for the club pass & the loan of some dry socks!! (they're in the wash as we speak dude).

Dude, keep them, they can be your camping socks as they are thermal :wink:
Glad you stayed then? Nice bunch these EB's people :wink:

maddog said:
dubberdaz said:
:shock: You going for 2 catrpillars now?? :lol:

Nice to meet ya fella and many thanks for the cold beers............the water/redbull etc didnt sort me out but the beers did :lol:

LOL! no worries, yeah forget horsepower....caterpillar power is the way to go :p Catch you at Big Bang, will join in with the drinking then! :wink:

Latest posts