Volksworld Show 2022 19th-20th March 2022

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one people. I'm coming up Saturday morning.
Is Pete booking the curry house as he has it on his phone?
He might, but he isn't going so it may be better if someone else does :D

Getting there Friday evening as the the Classic & Resto Show during the day, I won't be there until around 8pm but the plan is to sleep in the car park as usual, Gates usually open onto the red brick area at 8am so if arriving in Saturday morning it helps if everyone is there by 8 so we can park up together.

Then as Sparky has rightly pointed out, beer, kebab, beer but you don't have to look at pictures to order your kebab:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What/where's the car park? (I have a feeling I may have booked camping for both nights, but I'd rather stay with the EB group)

What/where's the car park? (I have a feeling I may have booked camping for both nights, but I'd rather stay with the EB group)
There is the main car park at the front of the racecourse. As long as you don't want an awning and can be self contained, its easier and more sociable to camp there. Cleaner if its muddy too.

Access to drive in to the red brick area for club display is from 0800 - 0930 on Saturday and Sunday. Public access is from 1000. The show closes at 1700 on Saturday and 1630 on Sunday. No vehicle movement is allowed when public have access to the event.
No official trading from club displays. No dogs in the area or the show. You can leave your bus in the area overnight but you will not have access to it out of hours.

Take care and respect those around you. Please act responsibly if you are aware of testing positive for Covid ahead of the event. Have a great weekend :)

Map …

Attachments

• B854F4F1-ABAC-4D21-BFD4-267D96F9D201.jpeg
    B854F4F1-ABAC-4D21-BFD4-267D96F9D201.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
@Clem - if there are still gaps in the early bay parking, I can fill one on Saturday.

@Clem - if there are still gaps in the early bay parking, I can fill one on Saturday.
Hi. There will be space. If you can get in then that would be great. I’m not sure how it will work with passes etc but GrahamL & SparkyWig will be on the ground and may be able to assist . Rikki James can usually sort stuff like that out too.

Hi. There will be space. If you can get in then that would be great. I’m not sure how it will work with passes etc but GrahamL & SparkyWig will be on the ground and may be able to assist . Rikki James can usually sort stuff like that out too.
@Graham L is expecting me on Saturday anyway. ;)

if there is room i will bring my sunlander down as i,m 20 minutes down the road clem
let me know .. 07904265541 graham

Attachments

• cleardot(1).gif
    cleardot(1).gif
    43 bytes · Views: 5
if there is room i will bring my sunlander down as i,m 20 minutes down the road clem
let me know .. 07904265541 graham
Hi. There is definitely one space available but as above, as people now have to pay for passes I’m not sure we can just get people in as we used to.
If you have passes for the show already it will be much easier.

Updated sitrep -

Andy English - Confirmed
Darius - Confirmed
Sparkywig - Confirmed
GrahamL - Confirmed
Boycie- Confirmed
OSB - Confirmed Saturday
Sam Maycock - Confirmed Saturday

Last edited:
I bought tickets for the Volksworld Show in 2020, but because of Brexit and Covid restrictions (until very recent) I won't be able to make it. I have 2 adult weekend tickets and want to donate them to somebody. Let me know if you want them and I'll email them to you.

I bought tickets for the Volksworld Show in 2020, but because of Brexit and Covid restrictions (until very recent) I won't be able to make it. I have 2 adult weekend tickets and want to donate them to somebody. Let me know if you want them and I'll email them to you.
Hi
Is it possible to email them to Boycie on this thread? He wants to be in the line up and I’m concerned I may not be able to get to the post office today in time to post him physical passes!
Cheers

Latest posts