Volksworld Show - Early Bay Beer

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyO

Reaction score
To save contaminating the line up thread, I thought I would see what interest there is for an Early Bay Beer.

I'm aware some will be meeting those they already know, have kids etc etc. I just thought I would sound out the Boards to see what interest there would be meeting in one of the local pubs (Bear Pub?), or, in one of the bars on site....

All comments welcome, then perhaps if there is interest, we'll organise something?

I'd be up for this, i've been told the wheatsheaf is where most people head for and where we planned on going but this morning we woke up to snow and its forcast for the rest of the week. I'll keep checking this thred to see what u get sorted. Any chance of snow were not risking it, don't fancy a weekend stuck on the M1.

That'll be me then...
qy6a7atu.jpg

[tumbleweed]

Gatt! if its snows now its your fault!!! :lol: hope it dunt i'm looking forward to comming down, so what time and where for this beer or ten.

Say hello if you see me. I'll be the pissed bald dude with a Der Blitzen Sphincters tee or hoodie on!
Or come to say hello on our stand, my 71 (SuperDry) will be there, might even give you a sticker! ;)

If you've not been before the bear on Friday night will be heaving and it takes ages to get served.

If you want to sit and chat I'd find another pub :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is though, when the weather is ok and sat out in the courtyard, a great spot to watch the incoming traffic and show offs up and down the High Street!
But yeah, as Graham says, takes an age to get served and so crowded and LOUD inside. :lol:
Sadly won't be there Friday night, getting up at sparrows fart Saturday morning to be there for the line-up. :D

Not guna make the show, snowing like crazy up here, have a good weekend. British weather!

Latest posts